In addition to being the Head of Content and Brand Partnerships at Art of Procurement, Kelly Barner is also the host of The Sourcing Hero podcast, a collaboration with Una. New episodes air every Wednesday at 6am ET and they cover a wide range of topics… everything from soft skills to sales, and category management to digital transformation.
In this specially curated podcast, Kelly shares excerpts from three recent interviews featuring authors:
- Simon Horton, a negotiations expert, talks about persuasion.
- Tim Hughes provides a lesson on Social Selling for procurement
- Jonathan O’Brien talks about the challenge of sustainability – and how procurement can rise to meet that challenge.
So get in your most comfortable book position, grab a cup of tea or coffee, and join us to hear Kelly’s selected highlights.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- The Sourcing Hero podcast
- The Sourcing Hero podcast Episode 81: How to Persuade Anyone, Anytime with Simon Horton
- The Sourcing Hero podcast Episode 92: Social Selling for Procurement Professionals with Tim Hughes
- The Sourcing Hero podcast Episode 94: Fostering Sustainability in the Real World with Jonathan O’Brien