In this episode, AOP Host Philip Ideson and Kelly Barner (General Manager of AOP and Owner of Buyers Meeting Point) discuss their major take-aways from February’s podcast interviews and share their point of view on a new topic. This month they discuss how to manage a healthy ‘breakup’, managing relationships, responsibilities, and results at the end of a project
In February, we hosted three very unique guests on the podcast, starting with Joe Yacura, former CPO of organizations such as Fannie Mae, Bank of America and American Express, and co-author of the 3rd Annual Data Quality and Governance Study. Kate Vitasek joined us to introduce the idea of a “standing neutral”, a form of proactive dispute prevention and resolution. Finally, Evert Karsen, Vice President of Global Procurement at Cimpress gave us an insider’s look at a procurement organization that is excelling with no executive mandate, but no savings target either.
Finally, a look ahead to the schedule for March:
- Please reach out to Philip Ideson if you plan to attend any of the following events so we can arrange a meeting:
- March 4-5: Corcentric Symposium in Orlando, FL
- March 17-18: Ariba Live in Las Vegas, NV
- March 23-25: ProcureCon Indirect in Orlando, FL (And remember AOP audience members can get 25% off all ProcureCon event registration fees by visiting theaopstage.wpengine.com/procurecon)
Thanks to everyone for listening in to This Month in Procurement. Please feel free to reach out with questions or comments.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- Practitioners: get 25% off any ProcureCon North America ticket
- Philip Ideson and Kelly Barner on LinkedIn
- Buyers Meeting Point Homepage