What do childcare, ducks, and power have to do with negotiations? In today’s episode, host Philip Ideson shares three negotiation tips taken from his experience as a procurement practitioner and entrepreneur.
Never miss a podcast or article! Sign up for our newsletter, This Week in Procurement
Recent Podcasts & Articles:
- Automation and The ‘Great Resignation’ December 7, 2021
- [Pod] Partnership as a Service: Driving Change & Delivering Unconventional Returns at UMass December 6, 2021
- Cost Drivers – Small Parcel Category December 3, 2021
- Who Cares About Spend Under Management? December 2, 2021
- [Pod] Starting a Cycle of Constant Reinvention w/ Adam Brown December 1, 2021