Welcome to 2017! In this first show of the year, I share details of Art of Procurement’s publishing schedule in 2017, invite applications to a new AOP Circle of Experts, and share thoughts on facilitating innovation following a recent visit to a startup accelerator program.
iTunes | Subscribe | Rate & Review
“We should all look for ways to become actively involved in the start-up communities that surround the categories that we are responsible for.”
In this episode, you will hear:
- Why I am reverting to one Art of Procurement show a week in 2017
- A sneak peek into a new procurement services business, with details on how to apply to become a member of our Circle of Experts (for independent consultants)
- Thoughts on my visit to a Barclays / Techstars fintech startup accelerator program in New York and the steps that you can take to start integrating start up and early stage companies into your category strategies.
Links and Resources:
- Learn more about the AOP Circle of Experts
- Subscribe to The Art of Procurement.
- Philip Ideson on LinkedIn.
- Barclays Accelerator
Thanks for Listening!