It has been a couple of months since I opened up the curtains and shared with you some updates about the Art of Procurement. However, I have a couple of announcements to make that I am really excited about, and I cover these in today’s Art of Procurement Friday show.
“I have taken my time in signing up my first two sponsor partners because it is extremely important to me – I would say critical to me – that those relationship are accretive to you the listener. That you benefit from the networks of those partners as they help me bring even more thought leadership, and case studies that we can all learn from.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why I chose to launch an Executive Advisory Board.
- An introduction to the members of my Executive Advisory Board.
- My thoughts on sponsorship, and an introduction to my first two sponsor partners.
- A teaser to an exciting event that is coming soon!
Links and Resources:
- Subscribe to The Art of Procurement
- Philip Ideson on LinkedIn
- John (P.) Jack Miles
- Bill Michels
- Denali Group
Thanks for Listening!