Welcome to the latest AOP Saturday Linkfest! Today, I wanted to share six different articles that piqued my interest this week. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did…
- 20 Questions for the New Chief Procurement Officer (by Quentin Samelson, IBM).
- Why We Should Love Procurement (by Derk Erbe, HfS Research)
- Building Procurement’s Brand (by Greg Tennyson, VSP)
- Is Hybrid Best? The Centralized vs. Decentralized Debate (by Elaine Porteous)
- Is “Mitigating Risk” Destroying Procurement? (by Mike Robertson, POD Procurement)
- Ariba’s Alex Atzberger on Why We’re Entering a “Golden Age of Procurement” (by Jason Busch, Spend Matters)