You may have seen during the last week or so that procurement networking site Procurious has issued a call for procurement professionals to record and submit a “Big Idea” in support of their Big Idea 2016 event. A “Big Idea” being something that has the potential to transform procurement.
I got into the spirit and recorded my own “Big Idea”. I submitted a 60 second teaser to Procurious, but here is my “Big Idea” in more detail.
“Organizations will be able to access procurement talent and technology on demand, and they only pay on use.”
My Big Idea Video
Episode Transcript (PDF):
- Click here to download a copy of today’s episode transcript (PDF).
Links and Resources:
- Procurious: What’s Your Big Idea? Tell Us In 60 Seconds Or Less
- How Procurement Leaders Can Use Social Media To Their Advantage, with Tania Seary
- All Art of Procurement Episodes
- Subscribe to Art Of Procurement
Thanks for Listening!