Kelly Barner and I feel strongly that we have a lot of opportunity in front of us as a procurement function, but we need to challenge the status quo. By focusing on the same things that we have always done is more likely to lead to us becoming irrelevant than a strategic business partner. Enter, The Procurement Revolution.
Kelly and I have started to finalize the themes within the Procurement Revolution, and there is one that we wanted to enlist your help with today. Listen in to today’s Art of Procurement show to find out how you can help shape the Revolution!
“What are your stakeholders measured on? What role have you played to help your stakeholder win at whatever it is that they do to help contribute to the strategy of your company? Have you been successful in using non cost-savings metrics in demonstrating the ROI that you have provided to a particular stakeholder group?”
In this episode, you will learn:
- How you can help shape The Procurement Revolution
- How you can win a bundle of prizes from Vested in the latest Art of Procurement giveaway.
Links and Resources:
- Subscribe to The Art of Procurement
- Philip Ideson on LinkedIn
- Enlist in The Procurement Revolution
- The Procurement Revolution Stakeholder Objectives Feedback Form – share how you have been successful in using non cost savings metrics to demonstrate the value you have provided to a stakeholder.
- Details on how to win a copy of each of Kate’s Vested books, plus a scholarship to the Vested – Five Rules that will Transform Business Relationships online course.
- 6-day Art of Procurement email course adapted from the Vested methodology: How to Craft Win-Win Relationships with your Most Strategic Supplier Partners.
Thanks for Listening!